ASAP invites you to renew your membership or join for the first time. Follow these steps to become a member.
1. Visit the society website (www.asap.asn.au).
2. Place your cursor over the ‘Memberships’ tab on the home page.
3. Select ‘Become a Member’.
4. Select the membership option that best suits you.
5. Log in with your account information. If creating a new account, we suggest you use your first and last names as your username (firstnamelastname), then set and confirm your password and your e-mail address.
6. Click and agree to the privacy text.
7. Proceed to checkout with PayPal.
For those who do not wish to use PayPal services, a manual entry form is also available on the Become a Member page.
The website is continually updated with relevant information and opportunities, including updates for our impending biennial conference, Animal Production 2016 being held in Adelaide on July 4-7 2016.
If you encounter any difficulties when renewing your membership, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Wilkes (ASAP Treasurer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to you coming onboard with the Australian Society of Animal Production.